Party at the Kipaganga…..

Thursday, March 1st,

Today I woke up to some bota botas (Swahili word for motorcycle) and a tractor trying to dump rocks on the ground to try and smooth the road out. We live on a hillside beside a bumpy and rocky road into Tenwek Hospital. My dad and mom went to work at the hospital and my mom works with Solomon which he started the Special Needs Clinic. Most of you know my dad is a surgeon. He fixed two broken hips today. One of them was in a bota bota accident trying to go up a hill. He fell and broke his hip!  After lunch I played with Isaac, Nate, and Will.  I got to go to PE with all of them.  (They are homeschooled).  The teacher lets other guests play PE if they want.  After PE I went to play with Nate and Isaac and we played wave tag.  It was really fun.  We played wave tag for a long time which got so tiring.  Then we got to go to the Kipaganga (Swahili for basketball court).  We went to dinner which was Italian night and all the other mission families were there.  There are 30 mission kids here which is a lot.  And more mission kids than adults.  I sat up in the guest house balcony which was very nice.  I had a lot fun today!!!

Tomorrow I will go help my mom, Aunt B, and TR at the Special Needs Clinic.  I am going to play with the children that have disabilities while they are waiting for their appointment with my mom or TR or Aunt B.  (TR is my Aunt B's best friend from PT school who is a pediatric PT in Raleigh). 

Sincerely,
Preston

Comments

  1. What an interesting day you had, Preston! It is so fun to read your blog! You are a good at writing. Aunt Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank Dr.ZAZABA for helping me with his herbs medicine that help me get pregnant within 21 days if you are out there finding it difficult to get pregnant email Dr.ZAZABA via email (zazabatemple@gmail.com) or Whatsapp him on +2348129175848 .I was 45years old when i contacted him for help i am 8months pregnant now contact him today to become a mother with your complete family..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mimi's post....

Friday in the Special Needs Clinic